- Collaborative supply chain
- Production flow control and optimization
- Logistics analytics and blockchain
- Logistics related to crisis zones
- Footprint carbon and Green Logistics
Teaching Area Interests
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Derivatives, Options and Futures
- 2015 : HDR Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (French Accreditation to Direct Research) of the University of Cergy-Pontoise Paris Seine
- 2003 : PhD in Operations of the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (awarded with High Distinctions with Committee Prize)
- Supply chain Management
- Green and reverse logistics
- Financial engineering
- Decision making tools
- Operations Management
- Sustainable supply chain
- Transportation and multimodal transport
- Channels of physical distribution of goods
- Port Operations Efficiency Measures (MBA)
- Physical Distribution (MBA)
- Logistics and Operations (MBA)
- Ports Management and Logistics (Executive Education)
- Innovation & development
- Logistique et management de la supply chain
- 2019 to present: Full Professor at Brest Business School
- 2016-2019: Affilliate Professor at the University of Le Havre Normandie
- 2017: Director of Research and Full Professor at ESCEM
- 2011-2017: Research Full Professor at Ecole de Management de Normandie, Le Havre, head of LTMR research lab
- 2010: Invited Professor at ENSIAS Graduate School at Rabat, Morocco
- 2010-2011: Associate Professor at Kedge Business School, Marseille
- 2008-2010: Associate Professor at Audencia Business School, Nantes
- 2007-2008: Assistant-Professor at Rennes School of Business, head of Operations & Finance dept.
- 2006-2007: Research Associate and lecturer at Lancaster University, UK
- 2005: Lecturer at SupInfo Graduate School, Engineering track
- 2002-2004: Adjunct lecturer at the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Tfaili, S., Dkhil, H., Sbihi, A., Yassine, A., (2019): Efficient algorithms under dynamic graphs to solve the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem with feasible sparse graph, RAIRO-Oper. Res. Vol. 53, pp: 303–322doi.org/10.1051/ro/2018023. (CNRS 3/HCERES B)
- Sbihi, A., Chemangui, M., (2018): A Genetic algorithm for solving the steel continuous casting problem with inter-sequence dependent setups and dedicated machines, RAIRO-OR, Volume 52, number 4-5, pp: 1351-1376, doi.org/10.1051/ro/2018087. (CNRS 3/HCERES B)
- Tfaili, S., Sbihi, A., Diarrassouba, I., Yassine, A., (2018): Robust Sparse CARP under travel costs uncertainty, Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), published by Springer, (forthcoming).
- Chraibi, S., Sauvage, T., Sbihi, A., Cragg, T., (2017): An exploratory model for outsourcing-purchasing activities based on a comparative study, Supply chain Forum: an International Journal, vol.18(3): The Future of Firm and Supply Chain Strategy, pp : 138-149. (CNRS4/FNEGE 3)
- Aminata, J., Grandval, S., Sbihi, A. (2015): The Impact of Organizational and Geographical relocation of firmes activity trend on Openness & Production Efficiency in Indonesia's Manufactures, Journal of Social Management, vol.12, number 1, pp : 15-27.
- Aminata, J., Grandval, S., Sbihi, A. (2014): Nuclear warehouse: Emphasize on energy efficiency strategy in global Supply Chain, Journal of International Logistics And Trade, vol.12, number 2, pp: 61-80.
- Aminata J., Grandval S., Sbihi A. (2014): Energy Efficiency in Production Process: a Case of Footwear Trade Development, The Business Management Review, vol.4, number, 4, pp: 104-113.
- Sbihi, A., Bellabdaoui, A., Teghem, J. (2014): Solving a Mixed integer linear Program with times setup for the steel-continuous casting planning and scheduling problem, the International Journal of Production Research, vol 52(24), pp: 7276-7296
- (CNRS 2/FNEGE 2)
- Sbihi, A. (2013): Adaptive perturbed neighborhood search for the expanding capacity multiple-choice knapsack problem, Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 64, pp : 1461-1473. (CNRS 2)
- Sbihi, A., Eglese, R.W. (2010): Combinatorial Optimization and Green Logistics, Annals of Operations Research, vol. 175(1), pp: 159-175. (CNRS 2)
- Sbihi, A. (2010): A cooperative local search-based algorithm for the multiple-scenario max-min knapsack problem, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 202, pp : 339-346. (CNRS 1)
- Sbihi, A. (2007): A best first search exact algorithm for the multiple-choice multidimensional knapsack problem, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, vol. 13, pp: 337-351.
- Sbihi, A., Eglese, R.W. (2007): Combinatorial Optimization and Green Logistics, 4OR : A Quarterly Journal of Operations Research, vol. 5(2), pp : 99-116. (CNRS 3)
- Hifi, M., Michrafy, M., Sbihi, A. (2006): A reactive local search based-Algorithm for the multiple-choice multidimensional knapsack problem, Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 33, pp: 271-285.
- Hifi, M., Michrafy, M., Sbihi, A. (2004): Heuristic algorithms for the multiple-choice multidimensional knapsack problem, Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 55, pp: 1323-1332. (CNRS 2)
- Hifi, M., Sadfi, S., Sbihi, A. (2002): An efficient algorithm for the knapsack sharing problem, Computational Optimization and Applications, vol.23, pp: 27-45.
Speeches / Presentations at a Community Meeting
- Keynote Speaker for the International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems ICORES. ICORES’2018, 24th-26th January, 2018, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal.
- The sharing problem with disjunctive constraints: efficient algorithms and some incorporated valid inequalities, RMIT Optimisation Group Meetings, September 6th, 2016, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- La logistique solidaire et son environnement (the solidarity logistics and its environnement), International Conference on Logistics: Logistics and territories. Round Table: Crisis logistics and solidarity logistics: skills, know-how and DIY, ASLOG, November 27-28, 2012, Le Havre, France.
- Awarded Certificate of Recognized Outstanding Reviewer by: - European Journal of Operational Research (2016) - Computers & Operations Research (2016)
Other scientific activities
- Member of the Steering Committee of GRR-HN Research Axis: Logistics-Mobility-Digital (Normandy Scientific Research Networks) The Normandy Regional Research Authority in charge of selecting projects for funding (2012-2015)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of SFLog in Le Havre Federative Research Organisation for Logistics (2014-2016)
- Member of the Experts & Labeling Committee at Nov@log: The French National Competitiveness Cluster (since 2012) of Logistics
- Expert with Comision Nacional de Investigacioon Cientifica y Tecnologica: Conicyt, The Chilean National Scientific and Technological Research Commission Chile (since 2014)
- Member of the ROADEF society Member of the GDR RO of CNRS Member of the EURO society